Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our products or services for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- You tried our services for the first time, and you did not like it within 30 days, we would issue a 100% refund.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven’t used it since then, we’ll give you a full refund for up to three months back. No problem.
- If you have been unhappy for the last month of receiving our services, for any reason, we would issue a 100% refund for that month. Of course.
Examples of partial refunds we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.