We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team based in Belgrade.
Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy;
- Develop and update job descriptions, job specifications, FAQs and blog posts;
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives;
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc;
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner;
- Drive the offer process, including approvals and negotiations;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Research, recommend and implement new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting;
- Create and own a immaculately positive candidate experience;
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process.
- Proven track record in full cycle recruiting (ideally 1 to 3 years of experience);
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured and competency-based);
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent;
- Disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates;
- Analytical thinking, skilled at leveraging data and market insights to tell a story and drive a recruiting strategy;
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
Not a must, but a plus
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as HRIS or HRMS;
- BS or MS in Psychology.
What we offer?
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Respect of your personal time.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for finding and bringing on the best-in-class talent, working with candidates throughout the entire interview process from source to hire.
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered as a truly serious one in StuntCoders. We are as dedicated to our candidates as we are to our customers, so it will be your responsibility to make interviewing at StuntCoders truly unique & remarkable for each and every individual.
If you’re a team player with an eye for great talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, seeks the thrill of growth and has passion for automation this is the role for you. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]. We invite you to check our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are.
Best of luck,