Work in StuntCoders is oriented both on in-house projects as well as client services. It gets personal by spending a good part of our time on development of our own products. On the other hand, it is challenging to work for world wide famous clients.
Our culture is focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our team loves it.
We encourage both beginners and experienced developers to apply as we are growing and looking for diverse team members to join our family.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a backend developer you will be responsible for development, testing and integration of advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients.
You will be working on implementing both client-specific and generic modules for Magento as well as integration between Magento and different systems. You will participate in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of solutions we provide.
The development is based on Vagrant, Nginx, MySQL and PHP7, while quality and deployment are maintained by automated testing via continuous integration servers.
The projects you will be working on are some of the most exciting in the field of e-commerce solutions. We rely on Magento’s comprehensive feature set, which is providing us the opportunity to work on development of solutions with cutting-edge technologies.
What we offer?
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated professionals to grow with
- Configurable environment equipped with Macs and ergonomic chairs
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with latest technologies
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- Opportunities to attend conferences of interest
What would an ideal candidate have?
- Minimum 0-3 years hands-on experience with PHP development
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Experience with databases, preferably MySql
- Proficient knowledge of English language (both spoken and written communication)
- Comfortable with constructive criticism and able to “defend and explain” his/hers point of view
- Constant pursuit for professional development
If you believe you have what it takes to be next stunt member, please submit your CV and the cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for us. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.