We are looking for Office Rockstar to join our team based in Belgrade.
Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
- Issuing invoices and communication with clients regarding payments
- Financial analysis
- Communication with our accounting
- Organization and storage of documents, receipts, invoices
- Monitoring of currency course variations and negotiating purchase of currency with the bank
- HR activity
- Organization of employee documents
- Organization of team-building activities, seminars
- Publishing of advertisements for new job openings
- Purchase of gifts for employees birthdays, anniversaries and other special events in their life
- Taking care of vacation days and days off to ensure all employees get beautiful and fair treatment
- Purchase of tickets for events
- Bookings of hotels / flights
- Office maintenance (organization of fixes)
- Purchase of snacks, goodies, and other consumables
- Equipment purchase and pricing negotiation with sellers
- Selling of old equipment (on external websites)
- Preparation for legal affairs (communication with our legal team)
- Automatization of processes
- Helping with setup of rules and procedures for different areas of business
- Fluency in English is mandatory (comfortable with everyday communication in English);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Decent negotiation skills;
- Patient, focused and good listener who is persistent to find the right solution;
- Ability to focus and follow through the complete task life-cycle;
- Self-organized and able to organize others;
- Willing to master administrative skills, and always take them to next level;
- Bright person with positive, and fun-loving attitude.
What we offer?
- Paid initial training;
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Steep learning curve;
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Room to grow and and implement new tools/methodologies/approaches in order to leave impact on world or at least our world;
- Respect of your personal time.
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered as a truly serious one in StuntCoders. Our team is dedicated to both, product and customer service excellence. If you are not afraid of fast-paced and ever changing environment and passionately looking for a chance to thrive with the great team of people – we hope to meet you in person!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to check our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are.
Best of luck,