As a backend developer you will be responsible for development, testing and integration of advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients. You will be working on implementing both client-specific and generic modules for Magento as well as integration between Magento and different systems.
You will participate in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of solutions we provide. The development is based on Vagrant, Nginx, MySQL and PHP7, while quality and deployment are maintained by automated testing via continuous integration servers.
The projects you will be working on are some of the most exciting in the field of e-commerce solutions. We rely on Magento’s comprehensive feature set, which is providing us the opportunity to work on development of solutions with cutting-edge technologies.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in PHP development
- Strong OOP knowledge and experience with MySQL
- Proficient knowledge of English language (both spoken and written communication)
- Comfortable with constructive criticism and able to “defend and explain” his/hers point of view
- Constant pursuit for professional development
Plus, not a must
- Experience with Magento
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- Previously worked with Zend Framework
What we offer
- Highly-competitive salary
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated professionals
- Ergonomic chairs, latest computer gadgets, snacks
- Respect of your private time
- Cool e-commerce projects from market leaders like Ucon, Selekkt and Arduino
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.