StuntCoders was founded on a clear idea: that companies can win by putting the client’s needs before everything else while implementing creative and quality solutions they take great pride in. Our work is oriented both on in-house projects as well as client services. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our team loves it.
We are growing and we’re looking for new team members to join our family as: Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Could this be you?
What will be your responsibilities?
StuntCoders is looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer / Illustrator to become a visually creative link of our team working both on in-house as well as client projects. Create original graphics and designs which will help us to communicate our vision. Your job will be to support and contribute to strategies and guides (campaigns, templates, specifications) to maintain a consistent creative approach to communication. This ranges from the online user experience, to all OM, digital media and offline media. This position will design a variety of projects including print materials, ad design, promotional illustrations & branding etc.
What do we offer?
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated professionals
- Configurable environment equipped with Macs and ergonomic chairs
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with latest technologies
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- Opportunities to attend conferences of interest
What would an ideal candidate have?
- Proficiency working in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Representative portfolio to document previous work
- Proficient knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written communication)
- Ability to integrate and work well with a team, as well as the ability to work unsupervised
- Comfortable with constructive criticism and able to “defend and explain” his/hers point of view
- Good communication skills and effective team player
If you believe you have what it takes to be next stunt member, please submit your CV and the cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for us.
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
Last but not least, read what your future team member said about working at StuntCoders:
“Usually, if someone would ask you to write a little something about your job, you would probably think there’s not much to say. Waking up on Monday is usually hard and filled with thoughts about all the things you would do rather than going to the office. And, the truth is, working in StuntCoders will probably bring those days. Every job does. The difference is, when you work as a part of a team that calls themselves Stunts, mornings don’t bring crankiness, laziness and suspicion. They bring a sense of curiosity, and curiosity can make you determined, willing and open minded. You might end up surprised when you see that a small team can make so many great things, but after first couple of weeks, you easily discover your inner stunt and you stop seeing it as merely your job. You’ll soon understand where the name came from. And you’ll soon be confused how come you don’t hate Mondays anymore?”
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio or links to work you’ve previously done.