StuntCoders was founded on a clear idea: that companies can win by putting the client’s needs before everything else while implementing creative and quality solutions they take great pride in. Our work is oriented both on in-house projects as well as client services. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our team loves it.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a front-end web developer you will be responsible for developing complete solutions for e-commerce and custom-built web applications. You will participate in the implementation and development of our tools for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide. Our development process is based on Sass, Bower, Bourbon, Grunt, Foundation, CoffeeScript in an editor of your choice (Sublime Text, WebStorm, vim…) and many other technologies, including whatever comes up in the future. We are not looking to find any specific list of keywords or technologies in your CV; however, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for web development. We expect that you have mastered what you already know, and we are looking for a teammate that will be eager to conquer any new technology, language or IDE that we might use in the future.
What we offer?
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated professionals
- Configurable environment equipped with Macs and ergonomic chairs
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with latest technologies
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- Opportunities to attend conferences of interest
What would an ideal candidate have?
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with PHP
- Experience in building device-agnostic websites
- High attention to details and excellent time management
- Proficient knowledge of English language (both spoken and written communication)
- Good communication skills and effective team player
- Comfortable with constructive criticism and able to “defend and explain” his/her point of view
- Constant pursuit of professional development
If you believe you have what it takes to be next stunt member , please submit your CV and the cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for us.
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
Last, but not least, read what your future team member said about working at StuntCoders:
“First time, when I’ve visited Stuntcoders site and saw phrase “StuntCoders is a family”, I’ve applied for a job. Nearly year after that, I feel like a real member of family. As a “child” I had full care and comprehension of family in process of my development. In such environment you will be inspired, feel energized and be happy. StuntCoders are best place for learning new stuff, improving knowledge, and deploying new ideas. We keep pace with new technologies, and that gives you a great chance to finish your day with some new knowledge. Stuntcoders is such a great family which gives me a nice opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Now, as a family member, I am happy to see that we keep on growing and keep on delivering great results.”
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, where you inform yourself about new technologies, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.