We are looking for eCommerce Manager to join our team based in Belgrade.
Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
eCommerce manager will be dedicated to one client. Your daily work will be to manage multiple aspects of a single project.
- Communicate with a client regarding existing and future functionalities of their eCommerce platform;
- Schedule and conduct regular calls with a client to review requests, discuss specific issues, review performance and value, propose new solutions;
- Work with project manager on tasks feasibility based on client requests;
- Proactively monitor task development life cycle;
- Be responsible for quality control of completed tasks;
- Respond to client’s customers requests and resolve their complaints in order to maintain quality customer service in behalf of our client;
- Work in eCommerce admin panel in order to resolve client requests;
- Communicate with client’s customers to receive orders and track status.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (comfortable with everyday communication in English);
- Fluency in German would be considered as a big plus, but isn’t mandatory;
- Account manager experience would be considered as an advantage, but isn’t
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel;
- Willing to master administrative panel of an eCommerce platform;
- Curious and always willing to improve your skills;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Expert timing skills and flexibility to work with a diverse team;
- Strong customer care skills;
- Patient, persistent, willing to help and find a solution;
- Willing to travel abroad.
What we offer?
- Paid initial training which is consist of introduction to client’s business (brand, products, customers, warehouse, shipping, processes, etc.) and an eCommerce admin panel training;
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Steep learning curve;
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Respect of your personal time.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected]. We invite you to check our website and get a better insight in what we do and who we are.
Best of luck,