We are looking for Customer Success person to join our team based in Belgrade.
Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
- Communicate with multiple customers regarding existing and future functionalities of their eCommerce platform;
- Schedule and conduct regular calls with a customer to review requests, discuss specific issues, review performance and value, propose new solutions;
- Build a caring and honest relationship with our clients;
- Work with project manager on tasks feasibility based on client requests;
- Manage a complete task documentation and follow it through the pipeline;
- Proactively monitor task development life cycle and be responsible for quality control of completed tasks;
- Follows up issues and their progress until completely resolved;
- Test and confirm that delivered solution is completely functional in accordance to client specification;
- Work in eCommerce admin panel in order to resolve client requests;
- Background in account management or IT customer support or relevant formal education;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (comfortable with everyday communication in English);
- Find a strong thrill in keeping even the most demanding client happy;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner;
- Patient, focused and good listener who is persistent to find the right solution;
- Ability to successfully build and retain business relationship with different clients;
- Ability to focus and follow through the complete task life-cycle;
- Self organized and able to organize others;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Willing to master administrative panel of an eCommerce platform;
- Curious and always willing to improve existing and learn new skills.
What we offer?
- Paid initial training;
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Steep learning curve;
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Respect of your personal time.
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered as a truly serious one in StuntCoders. Our team is dedicated to both, product and customer service excellence. If you are not afraid of fast-paced and ever changing environment and passionately looking for a chance to thrive in customer relation segment – we hope to meet you in person!
Best of luck,