Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
- Communicate with multiple customers regarding existing and future functionalities of their eCommerce platform;
- Schedule and conduct regular calls with a customer to review requests, discuss specific issues, review performance and value, propose new solutions;
- Build a caring and honest relationship with our clients;
- Work with project manager on tasks feasibility based on client requests;
- Manage a complete task documentation and follow it through the pipeline;
- Proactively monitor task development life cycle and be responsible for quality control of completed tasks;
- Follows up issues and their progress until completely resolved;
- Test and confirm that delivered solution is completely functional in accordance to client specification;
- Work in eCommerce admin panel in order to resolve client requests;
- Background in account management or IT customer support or relevant formal education;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (comfortable with everyday communication in English);
- Find a strong thrill in keeping even the most demanding client happy;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner;
- Patient, focused and good listener who is persistent to find the right solution;
- Ability to successfully build and retain business relationship with different clients;
- Ability to focus and follow through the complete task life-cycle;
- Self organized and able to organize others;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Willing to master administrative panel of an eCommerce platform;
- Curious and always willing to improve existing and learn new skills.
What we offer?
- Paid initial training;
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Steep learning curve;
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Respect of your personal time.
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered as a truly serious one in StuntCoders. Our team is dedicated to both, product and customer service excellence. If you are not afraid of fast-paced and ever changing environment and passionately looking for a chance to thrive in customer relation segment – we hope to meet you in person!
Best of luck,