Who we are?
We are StuntCoders, an eCommerce development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will you do?
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our outbound leads and prospects about eCommerce, advanced analytics, digital transformation and StuntCoders;
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects;
- Qualify prospects’ needs and effectively map them to StuntCoders’s offerings;
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to implement strategy and process;
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery;
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals;
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast StuntCoders in a positive light.
- You have a proven record of high achievement;
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity;
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal;
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly;
- Attention to the details; well organized and metric-driven;
- 0-3 years of related experience, minimum bachelors degree required.
Not a must, but a plus
- Prior sales experience with a demonstrated ability to exceed quota;
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company;
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools.
What we offer?
- Paid initial training;
- Full time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Investment in your personal development:
- Challenges that will always keep your brain running;
- Supportive and team oriented coworkers;
- Small team of great and dedicated professionals;
- Open and informal, but highly professional and productive atmosphere;
- Respect of your personal time.
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered as a truly serious one in StuntCoders. Our team is dedicated to both, product and customer service excellence. If you are not afraid of fast-paced and ever changing environment and passionately looking for a chance to thrive in customer relation segment – we hope to meet you in person!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to check our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are.
Best of luck,